[Devel] Could you give me some advice on how can use my language(Khmer)

From: veasna MUCH
Subject: [Devel] Could you give me some advice on how can use my language(Khmer) in Nokia9210,
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 02:54:33 +0000

Dear Sir,

My name's Veasna. I'm from Cambodia(South-Est Asia). I have some backgroud in Java and OPL.\

I have found your e-mail addresse by searching using 'Font for Nokia 9210' as the searching keyword on the internet. The title of your message is 'EPOC and true type fonts ' on 'http://www.freetype.org/pipermail/devel/2003-January/008759.html'. I am very interest to that article because I want to develop an application writing in java for Nokia 9210 which support my language(Khmer). Actually there have some Khmer font(TTF format).

Could you give me some advice on how can I do to take my language available to use in Nokia 9210?.

Thanks in advances,

       Veasna