[Devel] Fw: Info for Mac

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Devel] Fw: Info for Mac
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 07:48:05 +0200 (CEST)

Maybe someone on the list can answer this...

   Werner

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Info for Mac Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:49:05 +0500
Hello sir,
I need some information, can you please help. Can you tell me from where can
i get information about OTF support, freetype2 support and typographic
status/details of MAC. I will be grateful.

Aamir