[Devel] Its Essay Time..

From: 786
Subject: [Devel] Its Essay Time..
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 08:54:22 +0500

Hello everyone,
Its been two months I got my self in to FreeType mode. I need answers to
some questions. As we all have some interest in Freetype this should not be
a problem.

1. What is the greatness of Freetype over Pango?

2. How is Freetype superior to libXFt2 and X11 font server?

3. What functionality of Freetype does Pango, libXFt2 and X11 font server
use?

4. What will be the advantage of building a language support system
((similar to that of pango) for Freetype when pango already provides that?

Please do reply. Hoping to get some good info ;)

Thanks

Aamir