[Devel] wrong format *.dsp *.dsw

From: Kalle Valle
Subject: [Devel] wrong format *.dsp *.dsw
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:46:38 +0100

hallo freetype developers,

i was using freetype on Linux and now did try to port my whole stuff to windows
using VC6. I spend more than 3 hours to find out why the files freetype.dsw and
freetype.dsp did not work wiht my Compiler version.

The VC6 was telling me that the files where not generated by VC6. At the end i
found the line are ending just with 0x0a instead of 0x0d0a.

Would be nice if you can fix this in future versions.

Thanks
Kalle