[Devel] multiple master fonts

From: George Williams
Subject: [Devel] multiple master fonts
Date: 02 Feb 2004 15:10:20 -0800

I've started working on MM fonts in PfaEdit. I can read in an MM font
and write one out, and both gv and my PostScript printer accept the
result.

FreeType does not.

I know this is an obsolete format, so it isn't a high priority. I also
know that I output things in a different order than Adobe did (and I
intend to correct that), so there may be no point in looking at this
interim state.

If anyone wants to look at one of these, I'm posting one (temporarily)
to:
        http://pfaedit.sf.net/hidden/mm.gz