Re: [Devel] extensible resource forks accessor

From: Garrick Meeker
Subject: Re: [Devel] extensible resource forks accessor
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 01:00:37 -0800

Yes, that patch was for reading native Mac fonts on MacOS.  There are OS calls
to access resources, and we support more resource types than Masatake's
patch, so we need both.

Anyway, Steve Hartwell wrote most of that patch I posted.  I sent an updated
version of it to Werner.  If anyone wants to try it before it's committed,
send me an email.