Re: [Devel] how to cope with bitmap glyphs?

From: 沈 狼
Subject: Re: [Devel] how to cope with bitmap glyphs?
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 10:39:06 +0800

hi,
from the scratch,  for a give word, now I wannt to know how to render it.

so far, I know in the true type font there is a cmap for us to lookup the glyphid corresponding to the word I want to render. so what's the usage of the bitmap if the EBDT,EBLC tables exist? someone has suggest me to read GDEF ,GSUB, GPOS table, but I dont yet know the relation between the bitmap & glyphid. would you give me a exaborative