Re: [Devel] are we ready for a new release

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: Re: [Devel] are we ready for a new release
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:10:58 +0200

Salut David,

Friday, April 09, 2004 11:28 PM TU+2, David Turner écrivit:
> the LZW module.
>
> Opinions ?

The LZW module, as it stands now, is Unix specific (it borrows directly a
OpenBSD file). It should not be very difficult to make it a bit more widely
usable, even if I know perfectly that Freetype is mainly aimed at *nix. At
least this is important since it is active by default...

I will try to commit something until Monday (based on Gailly's unlzw.c).

Antoine