Re: [Devel] gnome browsers segfault

From: Koblinger Egmont
Subject: Re: [Devel] gnome browsers segfault
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 00:52:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 10 May 2004, Masatake YAMATO wrote:

> defined; and run a web browser with "export FT2_DEBUG=any:9".
> Comparing the debug output of 2.1.8 and that of 2.1.7, I hope we can do
> something.

With any:9 I didn't get any output at all. any:6 seemed to be the most
verbose debug option. The result is imho a little bit too large to be sent
in e-mail, so here you can grab them:
http://www.cs.bme.hu/~egmont/freetype/

> Of course, gdb's backtrace is also good.

I'd gladly sent these if I knew how to, but unfortunately I have
absolutely no experience with any debuggers. So in case you need it,
please tell me precisely in a few words what to do.

thx,

Egmont