RE: [Devel] Re: OTLBuffer

From: 786
Subject: RE: [Devel] Re: OTLBuffer
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:45:59 +0500

Hello,
I installed pango-1.4.0, but when I executed gedit it gave me the following
errors. Don't know much about what to do with it. Please help.

Aamir

(gedit:23040): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: specified class size for type
`PangoXftFontMap' is smaller than the parent type's `PangoFontMap' class
size

(gedit:23040): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gobject.c: line 819
(g_object_new): assertion `G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed

(gnome_segv:23041): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: specified class size for type
`PangoXftFontMap' is smaller than the parent type's `PangoFontMap' class
size

(gnome_segv:23041): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gobject.c: line 819
(g_object_new): assertion `G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed