RE: [Devel] Memory corruption problem

From: Graham Asher
Subject: RE: [Devel] Memory corruption problem
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:41:21 +0100

Dear FreeTypers,

It may be of interest that I had a similar problem porting FreeType 2.1.4 to
the Nokia 9210 Communicator while testing an early version of CartoType, my
cartography system. I too traced it to the setjmp/longjmp issue, but got no
further.

When I moved the code to the Sony Ericsson P900 it worked perfectly. That
may be something to do with the use of the Metrowerks CodeWarrior compiler
rather than the original Symbian toolchain that uses a customised GCC
compiler for ARM builds. However, I am obviously still worried about this
issue.

Best regards,

Graham Asher
Cartography Ltd.