RE: [Devel] Confused configure system type 'host' setting

From: CYLiang
Subject: RE: [Devel] Confused configure system type 'host' setting
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:12:14 +0800

Hi, Werner:
        I check the configure shell script, it seems used the host_alias ( ex:
arm-elf ) as the tool_preifix. And the generated make file will use the correct
compile tool ( ex: arm-elf-gcc).
        Used my previous configure option, the generated make file could
successfully made the cross compiled lib. It showed the source code( c files)
is portable.
As while I really prove the lib workable in the target plantform(ARM7), I will
notice you.

Best regards,
(Chris Liang)