[ft-devel] executable bits in savannah repo

From: David Somers
Subject: [ft-devel] executable bits in savannah repo
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:41:40 +0100

I've just tried to build the bleeding-edge version of freetype from the CVS
repository at savannah... and I've noticed that the unix excutable bit hasn't
been set on some of the configure files.

Now, either my cvs client is doing strange things when its got the files, or
something happened to the files when they were loaded into savannah.

Can somebody (Werner? David?) double-check this. Humble apologies in advance
if its something I'm doing wrong.

--
David Somers
VoIP: FWD 622885