Re: [ft-devel] Two patches for FT

From: Robert O'Callahan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Two patches for FT
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:22:29 +1300

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:41:13 +0100, David Turner <address@hidden> wrote:
> This is registered as bug #12263. I've commited a fix yesterday
> but I'm still unsure that it solves all problems experimented by
> Mozilla. I've put Robert O'Callahan on the CC: of this message. I hope
> he'll be able to check the CVS version of the library and tell us if we
> can close the bug.

I would, but I can't find your CVS repository. All you had to do was
delete the two lines of ppem check and return that I quoted in my
email; if you did that, I'd close the bug.

Rob
--
["Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed–not only in my
presence, but now much more in my absence–continue to work out your