[ft-devel] FreeType feature freeze for 2.1.10 release

From: David Turner
Subject: [ft-devel] FreeType feature freeze for 2.1.10 release
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:43:53 +0100

Hello,

I've commited what I think are the last patches related to
reducing the heap memory usage of FreeType. At least for the
moment. Have a look at the ChangeLog for more information.

I think it's a good time now to decide to freeze any changes
to the CVS that arent't geared directly at preparing the
2.1.10 release for next week.

From now on, I'll focus on testing and getting rid of warning
with 'other' compilers, updating the web site with up-to-date information, and the like.

Thanks for everyone, especially Werner which has been able to
keep the pace of all the changes I've comitted recently.

Best Regards,

- David Turner

PS: Bug #12263 has been closed, other ones should be fixed later.