[ft-devel] (no subject)

From: Trevor Parscal
Subject: [ft-devel] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:37:50 +0000

I compiled a DLL of FreeType with MSVC.NET, and the library initializes fine, but I cant load a font (FT_New_Face(...);)

I am using

#define FT_EXPORT(x) x __cdecl

for my FT_EXPORT() macro as

__stdcall

causes the compiler to crash. I am using the most recent "stable release".

Any help as to whether my calling convention, compiler settings, or anything else might be the cause of FT_New_Face not working, would be very much appriciated.

Note: I have tested the fonts I am using with a program I wrote that used SDL_TTF (which wraps FreeType as I am sure you know) and the fonts loaded and render correctly.

Thanks in advance, and for all the help you have all offered me so far.

- Trevor Parscal