Re: [ft-devel] [patch] TrueType GX/AAT validator

From: Steve Hartwell
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [patch] TrueType GX/AAT validator
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:04:19 -0700

on 8/22/2005 10:50 PM address@hidden wrote:

Great Thank you for important information about the utilization

undefined GID. At present, I cannot find Zapfino in my MacOS X
(I'm not sure if I did misconfigured installation), so we have
not tested the font. Please let me know where I can find Zapfino?

Regards,
mpsuzuki
For this font (which is included in MacOS X) and perhaps other fonts which might be useful for your testing, I suggest you contact Peter Lofting <address@hidden>. Peter is very interested in tools for testing the quality and correctness of fonts, and I'm sure he'd be happy to provide you with suitable test material.

Regards,

Steve Hartwell
http://stevehartwell.home.comcast.net/proj/fontinspector