RE: [ft-devel] Is there an easy way to figure out which module a functio

From: Fujinaka, Todd
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Is there an easy way to figure out which module a function or declaration is in?
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:04:13 -0700

>From: Werner LEMBERG [mailto:address@hidden
>
>> I've been looking at the API Reference and I can't tell if there's
>> an easy way of looking at the structures being used and matching
>> them up with freetype modules.  Am I going about listing modules in
>> the wrong way?
>
>What exactly do you want to do?  In most cases the API is not related
>to a specific module (otherwise it would be a pain to use -- the very
>idea is to have an interface not dependent on the font format).

I guess I'm going about this the wrong way. What I'm really trying to
find out is, from an end-user application standpoint (not another
library like pango), what minimum interfaces need to be exported for the
general coverage we're trying to achieve in LSB Desktop? Can I exclude
any of the modules?

The tutorial lists the preferred way of including the header files, so
should I go through everything included by FT_FREETYPE_H and export all
those interfaces and structures for LSB?

Thanks.
Todd