Re: [ft-devel] non-standard commenting in tttables.h

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] non-standard commenting in tttables.h
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:37:06 +0200 (CEST)

> Thanks!  I guess I have other questions as well. Some functions are
> marked on the previous line with "<Function>" and other are marked
> with "@function". Is one more correct than the other?

We have two styles:

   /***********************/
   /*                     */
   /* <Foo>               */
   /*   ...               */

and

    *
    * @foo:
    *   ...

I prefer the former (which is the old one -- many people think it is
too clumsy), while David prefers the latter (which is the new one and
obviously `lighter').  It basically makes no difference since both
formats are supported by our `docmaker' tool to create the
HTML-documentation.