Re: [ft-devel] module inclusion/exclusion

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] module inclusion/exclusion
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:17:36 +0100 (CET)

> For systems that dont support dlopen() and only support static
> linking, the Amiga build can be used as example.

The forthcoming libtool version fixes bugs of libltdl on static
platforms.  I would be glad if you could test whether libltdl (not
necessarily the libtool script itself) runs under AmigaOS.  Now is the
right time to fix any problems so that patches can be included into
the libtool CVS since they are going to have a new release soon.

> It builds a libft2.a with all modules and contains a ftmodule.h file
> that starts like [...]

Yes, something like that will come.  I plan to let `make' do most of
the work.