Re: [ft-devel] BDF and FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes

From: Chia-I Wu
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] BDF and FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:42:26 +0800

Hi all,

I've commited the patch.  It's much larger than I thought.  diffstat
says, "31 files changed, 801 insertions(+), 838 deletions(-)." :-)

The patch became so large partly becaue I moved "sbit metrics loading"
code to the sfnt module, which is now shared by cff and truetype
modules.  This changed the interface of SFNT_Interface and I hope it's
ok.

Please test, especially for cff and truetype fonts.

> PS: It would be nice if you could provide some problematic cases which
>     demonstrate the problems with the old solution.  This might be
>     then added to the documentation, explaining why those
>     (incompatible) changes have to be done.
I'll add back the selection of size through real dimensions for bdf/pcf
fonts and mention the changes in the docs/CHANGES tomorrow.  Too tired
now :(

olv