[ft-devel] Relevance of new API FT_Get_Module_Flags ?

From: david turner
Subject: [ft-devel] Relevance of new API FT_Get_Module_Flags ?
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:56:53 +0100

Hello,

Could someone tell me the relevance of the new public API named FT_Get_Module_Flags that
was introduced in the current CVS ?

I tend to consider that the module implementation shouldn't have been exposed so publicly from the start, and don't like anything that exposes even more of its implementation.

If this function's purpose is to determine wether the bytecode interpreter is activated in a given FreeType build, I'd rather like to see a specific API that returns a boolean, or an enum, instead of asking users to understand our specific flags (which we may need to change in the future, btw)

Any idea ?

- David Turner

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be
privileged, and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
in error, please immediately notify the address@hidden and destroy the original
message.