Re: [ft-devel] LCD rendering bugs in ftview fixed

From: Mike FABIAN
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] LCD rendering bugs in ftview fixed
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:14:02 +0200

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> さんは書きました:

>> > the best way to exhibit it was to cycle between rendering modes
>> > with the 'L' key when ftview started. The second time RGB mode was
>> > selected, the first glyphs displayed where horribly "blackened"
>>
>> I can still reproduce that problem with freetype 2.2.1 and ft2demos
>> 2.2.1.
>
> Which font?

Sorry, I tried to reproduce it again and I can reproduce it only with
freetype 2.1.10 and not with freetype 2.2.1 anymore. That means the
bug has been really fixed and I did some stupid mistake while testing
last week.

(The font I used was arial.ttf, but that doesn't matter now)

--
Mike FABIAN   <address@hidden>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。