Re: [ft-devel] 2.2.2

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] 2.2.2
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 09:25:55 +0100

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:00:55 +0900, address@hidden said:
> Dear Sir,
>
> On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 17:23:51 +0100
> "David Turner" <address@hidden> wrote:
> >Expect a releast tag in the CVS tonight or tomorrow. There, I said it !!
>
> Sorry for my lated activity about MacOS issues. I couldn't
> have sufficient time to woek, until 2007-01-15. If acceptable,
> I want to spend a week to write and commit (2007-01-16 - 23)
> and another week (2007-01-23 - 30) to wait comments in ft-devel.
> Is is too late?

Sorry, but this seems too long right. Unless there is a major bug
in the current code, I think we should ship with it. We can still
release a new package in a few weeks once you get your improvements
in the CVS; besides, this will put less pressure on you.

And just let me thank you for your work, by the way

Regards,

- David