[ft-devel] Re: 2.2.2

From: apodtele
Subject: [ft-devel] Re: 2.2.2
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:06:31 -0500

We should ask David to rethink git. Hosting freetype on freedesktop.org
may also be very benefitial to attract top developers. Imagine freetype on
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/ . Wouldn't that be great if it is possible?

[1] And yes, I tried git when working on Cairo, lost my work three
    times in a row; I'm a bit disgusted and won't try it again with
    FreeType until the developers fix the stupid interface, which
    apparently is very unlikely...

I like git very much: Using the git on Savannah, the work with
lilypond is really fun.  And `gitk' (a git repository viewer) just
rocks.