Re: [ft-devel] bitmap and glyph caching

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] bitmap and glyph caching
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 15:58:09 +0200 (CEST)

> > i have studied ftview....  but i was not be able to understand,
> > where actually the bitmap, glyph is placed in cache.........

It's not clear to me where your problem is.  FreeType provides its own
glyph cache which is of course hidden by its interface.  However, this
cache might not be useful for all applications.

Everything starting with the prefix `FTC_' is related to the cache
manager.  The code is mainly in file `ftcommon.c'; for example, the
initialization for the various caches is in `FTDemo_New'.