[ft-devel] re: regression: 't' and 'h' in Arial Narrow are no longer ren

From: Graham Asher
Subject: [ft-devel] re: regression: 't' and 'h' in Arial Narrow are no longer rendered correctly
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:22:54 +0100

Dear FreeTypers,

I have some more information about the regression. It was introduced some
time after revision 1.86 of ttinterp.c (dated Nov 22nd 2006). Using 1.86
fixes the problem (at the cost of a blizzard of compiler warnings, but they
seem not to matter). I shall try to narrow this down further; I started
arbitrarily by going back to the last revision of 2006.

Best wishes,

Graham Asher