Re: [ft-devel] PATCH: Add support for loading bitmap .fon files in PE fo

From: Dmitry Timoshkov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] PATCH: Add support for loading bitmap .fon files in PE format
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:14:29 +0900

"Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden> wrote:

please find the attached patch, any comments are welcome.

This looks good!  Some issues:

 . Please send me a PE font for testing.

 . If possible, stay within the 80-characters-per-line limit.

 . A more detailed ChangeLog entry would simplify my life
   enormously...

Thanks for reviewing the patch! I'm attaching an updated version that should
address your concerns. Also I'm attaching font_dll.tar.bz2 which includes
wine_fnt.fon in PE format with the sources taken from the Wine project and
build.bat in case you need to rebuild the dll. Another font in PE format
I'm aware of is included with Adobe Photoshop.

Changelog:
* src/winfonts/winfnt.h: Add necessary structures for PE resource
parsing.
(WinPE32_HeaderRec): New structure.
(WinPE32_SectionRec): New structure.
(WinPE_RsrcDirRec): New structure.
(WinPE_RsrcDirEntryRec): New structure.
(WinPE_RsrcDataEntryRec): New structure.
* src/winfonts/winfnt.c (fnt_face_get_dll_font): Add support for

Dmitry.