[ft-devel] Fwd: [AGG] Texts Rasterization Exposures

From: Ismail Dönmez
Subject: [ft-devel] Fwd: [AGG] Texts Rasterization Exposures
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:28:50 +0300

You guys might be interested in this.

Subject: [AGG] Texts Rasterization Exposures
Date: 08 Tem 2007 Paz
From: "Maxim Shemanarev" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hello,

There's a new article "Texts Rasterization Exposures":
http://antigrain.com/research/font_rasterization/index.html

It's rather long but I hope there is some interest in it.
I tried to summarize my experience and observations
concerning the situation with text rasterization in Windows
and Linux. The article also contains demo applications to play
with my method of RGB sub-pixel text rendering. I admit some
statements may sound questionable, so, I appreciate any comments,
criticism, and discussions.

I also appreciate if you give this link to experts you have
contacts with.

McSeem