Re: [ft-devel] The font can't be parsed correctly

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] The font can't be parsed correctly
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:42:48 +0100 (CET)

>     There are two fonts which I extract from a PDF, and some other
>     pdf viewers can display them correctly.

Uh, oh, those two fonts are baaaad.  Apparently, they have been
incorrectly converted from Type 1 to Type 2 format: They use the
`hsbw' and `closepath' operators which are undefined in Type 2
charstrings.

Anyway, I've added support for those two operators, and the fonts are
now handled fine.

Please test.