[ft-devel] Prob with freetype-2.2.1

From: Sherman Balch
Subject: [ft-devel] Prob with freetype-2.2.1
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:55:24 -0400

Freetype Compile Error:

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Can't compile - error while running make -

In file included from /tmp/rrdbuild/freetype-2.2.1/src/gzip/ftgzip.c:45:
/tmp/rrdbuild/lb/include/zlib.h:1183: error: parse error before 'gzseek'

I tried reinstalling zlib several times - no errors on configure/make test/make install.

-rw-r--r--   1 root     system        66188 Mar 27 12:38 /tmp/rrdbuild/lb/includ
e/zlib.h

System is AIX 5.3.0

Thanks,
Sherman

DISCLAIMER: CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.