RE: [ft-devel] Something about the font size.

From: 丁力
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Something about the font size.
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:15:38 +0800

The changlog say:

2007-03-05  David Turner  <address@hidden>
        * src/truetype/ttobs.c (tt_size_init_bytecode): Clear the `x_ppem'
        and `y_ppem' fields of the `TT_Size.metrics' structure, not those of
        `TT_Size.root.metrics'.  Problem reported by Daniel Glöckner
        <address@hidden>.

En ....
And I found after he changed it the version 2.3.2 is also right.
But the vision 2.3.5 is wrong, is there any relative part of the code that
cause the problem?

Bigpin