Re: [ft-devel] Regression Crash between freetype 2.3.5 and 2.3.7

From: Albert Astals Cid
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Regression Crash between freetype 2.3.5 and 2.3.7
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 18:34:40 +0200

A Diumenge 17 Agost 2008, Werner LEMBERG va escriure:
> > The attached font crashes when trying to load it.
>
> Neither 2.3.7 nor the current CVS does crash for me.  I tested with
> both ftview and ftstring; valgrind doesn't report an error either.

Strange, any idea what could be the culprit? I have 2.3.5 working and 2.3.7
failing with "Floating point exception"

Can it be gcc? optimization flags? Something else?

That is on an amd64 machine are you using a 32 bits one? If you want i can try
on a 32 bits one.

Albert