Re: [ft-devel] plan to support sfnt-wrapped CID-keyed font

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] plan to support sfnt-wrapped CID-keyed font
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:29:40 +0200 (CEST)

> I revised my experimental patch to load sfnt-wrapped CID and
> sfnt-wrapped Type1 font by FreeType2.

Nice!

> +     * src/base/ftobjs.c (Mac_Read_sfnt_Resource): Add support for
> +     sfnt-wrapped Type1 and sfnt-wrapped CID-keyed font.
> +     (Mac_Lookup_PS_in_sfnt): New function to lookup 'CID ' or 'TYP1'
> +     table in sfnt table directory. It is used before loading TrueType
> +     font driver.

A minor thing: The noun is `the lookup', but the verb is `to look up'.

> +  /* Lookup 'TYP1' or 'CID ' table from sfnt table directory. */
> +  /* offset & length must exclude the binary header in tables */

Please use `...' quotes for consistency with the rest of the FreeType
source files.

> +    /* parse table directory header */
> +    FT_Byte*   p = sfnt + 4; /* skip version 'typ1' */
> +    FT_UShort  numTables = FT_NEXT_USHORT( p );

Here, please insert two empty lines after the variable declarations
(and at similar places too).

> +     *is_sfnt_cid = TRUE;
> +     return FT_Err_Ok;

And no tabs, please :-)

Besides those formatting nitpicks, everything looks fine.  Please go
ahead.