[ft-devel] Invalid Preprocessor directive: #include FT_FREETYPE_H

From: ccube
Subject: [ft-devel] Invalid Preprocessor directive: #include FT_FREETYPE_H
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 06:10:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I want to use the FT2 library in my own programm.

For testing, i use this sample code from the Freetype Project:

#include <ft2build.h>
#include FT_FREETYPE_H

FT_Library library; ...
 error = FT_Init_FreeType( &library );
if ( error ) {
... an error occurred during library initialization ...
}

When compiling, i always get an error like "Invalid Preprocessor directive:
#include FT_FREETYPE_H"

What is missing?

My Systems are Ubutnu 8.04, 8.10, x64, x86
Everywhere the same error.

Compiler is the standard ubuntu gcc compiler.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,
Lukas