Re: [ft-devel] conversion from cvs repository to git

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] conversion from cvs repository to git
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 03:18:54 +0900

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 16:20:22 +0100 (CET)
Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Excuse me, when I execute git-ls against the repository tarball,
>> nothing is listed, although the size of repository is reasonable
>> (> 20MB). Maybe I made something wrong, I will update them.
>
>Everything seems fine.  You should use the `gitk' program (or
>something similar) to visualize a git repository.

Thank you very much, gitk displays the repository content
and they looked ok. I understood that the repository
initialized with "--bare" option (for http publishing) is
not easy to use without making local clone. Sorry for
confusing you.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

For the people who want to unpack and checkout quickly,
I created 2 tarballs of ".git" and uploaded.

http://gyvern.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/~mpsuzuki/dot-git-freetype2.tar.bz2
http://gyvern.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/~mpsuzuki/dot-git-ft2demos.tar.bz2