RE: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program

From: Oran Agra
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:07:00 +0200

Hi,
Here is the complete PIC patches package.
I did the best I could in the ChangeLog, I hope you can take it from here.
Let me know if you have any questions.

To get back to my original question in this thread, how do we test it?
Is there any program that can run through the library and make sure there are
no new bugs?
Can such a program be converted to test the PIC version? (Will need to run only
on the modules that support PIC)

Thanks for the help.
        Oran.