Re: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:35:15 +0100 (CET)

> It would be nicer if you could keep the convention instead of
> prepending an extra FT_Library parameter at the start of the
> function.  Indeed, you should instead store the FT_Library handle
> into the CFF_Parser object and pass it to cff_parser_init, then
> re-use it in subsequent functions.  This will make the code much
> clearer.

Oran, since I haven't applied your patches yet, there are two
possibilities how you could tackle David's requests: Either adjust
your set of patches in your local git and submit them again (which I
prefer), or submit a patch on top of the other ones which does the
change in case you can't afford the time to reshape the previous
patches.