Re: [ft-devel] CFF in OpenType is SID to CID mapping correct?

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] CFF in OpenType is SID to CID mapping correct?
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:34:41 +0900

Hi,

I'm quite sorry that I don't have sufficient time to
invole the discussion during this week. I will take
a look in later (I have Hiragino fonts bundled to
Mac OS X, and several CJK OpenType fonts too).

Please let me know, do you mean "GID" instead of "CID"?

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:26:27 +0200
Boris Letocha <address@hidden> wrote:
>It is OpenType font with embeded CFF. It has Adobe Japan1
>encoding so it is not 0xFFFF where FreeType switching off
>SID to CID mapping.

Regards,
mpsuzuki