Re: [ft-devel] porting problem: visual studio compile problem

From: 明玖
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] porting problem: visual studio compile problem
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 19:26:14 -0700 (PDT)

Werner, thanks for your letter.

Before I write the letter 'porting problem: visual studio compile problem', I download ft239.zip,and it's right for visual studio. But gzip file is small the zip file, I prefer to gzip file when I download open source project and it also apply to linux env.

I think why not provide the right dsp project file in gzip doc directly, after all read the index.html must unzip the gz file firstly, and after read, activate the TAR file smart CR/LF Conversion option, unzip freetype again or use unix2dos like tools. It's troublesome.

I think keeping the dsp file unchanged for deliver is more grateful.

mingo

好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!