Re: [ft-devel] Re: [tex-live] Fw: "CMap Resources" open source project

From: Albert Astals Cid
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Re: [tex-live] Fw: "CMap Resources" open source project
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:16:37 +0200

A Dijous, 24 de setembre de 2009, Ken Lunde va escriure:
> Karl,
>
> I discussed this with the Acrobat team today, and putting the Acrobat
> mapping files under the same open source license sees very favorable.

Nice :-)

> If I can make it happen, it may take until the end of October for the
> open source project to go live.

In the poppler[1] project we also would also like to see files like Adobe-
Japan1-UCS2 be released under a free license since we use them. I think they
are part of those "Acrobat mapping files" you mention, but just to be sure.

Thanks for the effort,
  Albert

[1] http://poppler.freedesktop.org/