Re: [ft-devel] some doubts about the CFF parsing code

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] some doubts about the CFF parsing code
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:37:45 +0900

Hi,

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 22:51:21 +0100
Manlio Perillo <address@hidden> wrote:
> * the functions cff_parse_font_matrix, cff_parse_font_bbox,
>   cff_parse_private_dict and cff_parse_cid_ros
>   are defined (as static) but never used, as far as I can see.

These functions are registered as the callbacks in
src/cff/cfftoken.h, aslike:

    36    CFF_FIELD_NUM     ( 0x106, charstring_type )
    37    CFF_FIELD_CALLBACK( 0x107, font_matrix )
    38    CFF_FIELD_NUM     ( 13,    unique_id )
    39    CFF_FIELD_CALLBACK( 5,     font_bbox )
    40    CFF_FIELD_NUM     ( 0x108, stroke_width )

CFF_FIELD_CALLBACK() is defined in cffparse.c,

#define CFF_FIELD_CALLBACK( code, name ) \
            cff_kind_callback,           \
            code | CFFCODE,              \
            0, 0,                        \
            cff_parse_ ## name,          \
            0, 0                         \
          },

I'm sorry that it is easy to find by grep.

Regards,
mpsuzuki