Re: [ft-devel] Re: [tex-live] Fw: "CMap Resources" open source project

From: Ken Lunde
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Re: [tex-live] Fw: "CMap Resources" open source project
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:35:47 -0800

All,

I have some very good news to share. The "Mapping Resources for PDF" open
source project, which includes all of the CMap-like mapping resources, went
public today. See:

  http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/pdfmapping/Mapping+Resources+for+PDF

Enjoy!

-- Dr. Ken Lunde
   Senior Computer Scientist, CJKV Type Development
   Adobe Systems Incorporated
   address@hidden