[ft-devel] Free type font - query

From: Poornima
Subject: [ft-devel] Free type font - query
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:48:27 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions for improving the smoothness of the font.

We have got the output display in LCD monitor by using the freetype-2.3.11
with example1.c with blurred outline.

Regarding the demo code containing gamma corrections, we could not see the
bitmap information when we run it as standalone. Do we need to integrate the
related files in demo code to already existing project, as the gamma
correction related files are missing in freetype-2.3.11?

When we use resolution more than 72 in FT_Set_Char_Size, the received bitmap
width/height exceeds the mentioned width/height but blurring level gets
reduced.

Can u please suggest for any improvements to get the bitmap within the
mentioned width/height.

Thanks and Regards,
Poornima.