[ft-devel] Newbie question

From: rsr
Subject: [ft-devel] Newbie question
Date: 13 Jan 2010 23:02:42 -0000

Hi,

I tried the example1 given in the tutorial.

I gave a ACME.ttf file and a char 'E' to convert to the font given.

But the output i couldnt able to resemble to the input character.

Can anyone please explain me what does FT_SET_CHAR_SIZE and FT_LOAD_CHAR do?

I have gone through the tutorial.didnt enough information to understand or i might be missing something.

Can anyone please tell me,IS there any way i can give the size of the character to be print on the output.

Thanks in advance.