[ft-devel] loading fonts with signature 'OTTO'

From: Graham Asher
Subject: [ft-devel] loading fonts with signature 'OTTO'
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 13:40:49 +0000

Does anyone know whether FreeType supports fonts with the signature (first 4 bytes) 'OTTO', and if so, which drivers are needed, and in which version was support added for this format? I have googled for some time, and experimented with various drivers, but without success, so forgive me for asking: the answer isn't obvious to me.

Thanks in advance,

Graham Asher