[ft-devel] FT_MulFix assembly

From: James Cloos
Subject: [ft-devel] FT_MulFix assembly
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 07:20:33 -0400

I see implementations for ia32 and arm; would other platforms benefit
from assembply implementations of MulFix?

I know I could translate the i386 assembly into amd64.  Probably others
with sufficient documentation.

But I can only test on amd64 and, thanks to cray-cyber.org, out of date
sparc and mips.  A gcc-cfarm account might permit wider testing, though.

I don't know how much of the market mips, sh4, et al have for small
devices with gui, but those types of devices would seem to have the
most need for improved performance, ja?

Is there interest?

And is there a good cli to use for testing; I'll need to output
renderings to png or netpbm when testing on remote boxen....

-JimC
--
James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6