Re: [ft-devel] version 3 of the spline flattening patch

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] version 3 of the spline flattening patch
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:32:10 +0200 (CEST)

>  Here is a third and I hope final version of the spline flattening
>  patch, incorporating the latest version of David Bevan's cubic
>  spline flattening routine.

Thanks a lot, Graham and David!  The code is now in the git
repository, with minor changes, mainly for readability and to replace
`labs' with `FT_ABS'.  Please test and check whether everything is OK.

There is still one pending valgrind warning to fix (not related to the
flattening patch), then I'll do a new release.