Re: [ft-devel] Re: About Gsub table in opentype.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Re: About Gsub table in opentype.
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:28:30 +0900

Behdad Esfahbod <address@hidden> writes:
> Interesting.  I had totally forgotten about libotf.  I hope now that new
> harfbuzz is in a usable state Kenichi abandons the libotf and helps
> with harfbuzz.

Do they do the same thing?  From the description it sounds like libotf
is much smaller and more focused, and might be more appropriate for
someone that only wants to get file info (which seems to have been the
case for the original poster on this thread).

Maybe you're thinking of libm17n; that looks closer to harfbuzz in
functionality.

[BTW, is harfbuzz actually used anywhere yet?  I can't seem to find it
in Debian...]

-Miles

--
Barometer, n. An ingenious instrument which indicates what kind of weather we
are having.