[ft-devel] Clear Type

From: jklint
Subject: [ft-devel] Clear Type
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 21:46:03 -0800

I have succesfully implemented FreeType, but have yet to get Clear Type rendering to work.

I uncommented this line in "ftoption.h":

#define FT_CONFIG_OPTION_SUBPIXEL_RENDERING

Then I rebuilt the library and recompiled my project.  However, I get an error saying the identifier "FT_Library_SetLcdFilter" is not found when I add this line:

FT_Library_SetLcdFilter(library, FT_LCD_FILTER_DEFAULT);

I am using Visual Studio 2008.  Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Josh Klint
CEO